The implementation of the Oyster Restoration and Protection Plan for North Carolina: A Blueprint for Action 2015-2020 (Blueprint) is overseen by a statewide Oyster Steering Committee.
The Committee Members:
- Provide guidance and recommendations on actions necessary to adequately protect, promote and restore oysters in the state through the implementation of the Blueprint;
- Set the agenda for regional and focus area workgroup work products;
- Provide guidance and review of the workgroup work products;
- Review and approve revisions to the Blueprint as it evolves;
- Review and approve the annual State of the Oyster Report.